Information Gathered and How it is Used
- Information You Provide Directly to Us
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Site.
- Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect certain information automatically through the use of “cookies,” web beacons and other technologies that we use in connection with the administration of the Site, including, without limitation:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Sites you visited before or after visiting the Site;
- Web pages you view and links you click on within the Site;
- Web pages you visit from clicking on links within an e-mail message sent to you by us; and
- Standard server log information.
We collect such information in order to enhance the content and functionality of our Site. We will not collect any personal contact information from you (such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number) unless you provide it directly to us.
Your IP Address
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When you request a page from the Site, our servers log your computer’s current IP address. IP addresses assist us with diagnosing problems with our servers and Site administration.
Visiting from Outside the United States
Migration operates the Site from Needham, Massachusetts, United States of America. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Site may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to United States law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using the Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
How to Contact Us